ThunderScan® Enterprise SAST Now Supports Linux
DefenseCode is pleased to announce that the previously Windows OS-only ThunderScan® Enterprise SAST server solution now supports Linux operating system, with all modern distributions. With the complete porting of all available SAST engines and the API server, the cross-platform goal that was started with API CLI clients (for Windows, Linux and MacOS) and IDE extensions (Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ) is now completed. With the latest addition of COBOL support, ThunderScan® can perform comprehensive security assessment of desktop, web and mobile application source code for 20 supported languages, and it has repeatedly proven its effectiveness by discovering critical vulnerabilities in popular open source applications. Cross-platform capability adds to DefenseCode’s continuing improvement of the coverage, accuracy and overall performance of our SAST solution.
- DefenseCode ThunderScan® SAST 2.1.0 added support for Go and ABAP languages
- DefenseCode ThunderScan® Added Support for COBOL
- DefenseCode ThunderScan® SAST Added Support for Groovy, TypeScript and ColdFusion
- DefenseCode Appoints Harry Dehaly as Global Director of Sales
- DefenseCode ThunderScan® Added Support for Python and Ruby/RoR