ThunderScan® Discovered Multiple Vulnerabilities in Google API Client Library for PHP
During the security audit of Google APIs Client Library for PHP multiple XSS vulnerabilities were discovered using DefenseCode ThunderScan® SAST application source code security analysis platform. The Google API Client Library for PHP is designed for PHP client-application developers. It offers simple, flexible, powerful access to many Google APIs such as Google+, Drive, or YouTube.
Full advisory can be read here.
- Latest Generation of Dynamic Application Security Testing solution from DefenseCode – WebStrike
- Ubiquitous AI Corporation appointed as DefenseCode’s partner
- DefenseCode announces GitHub Action to provide SAST solution for developers
- DefenseCode ThunderScan® SAST 2.1.0 added support for Go and ABAP languages
- ThunderScan® Enterprise SAST Now Supports Linux