Latest Generation of Dynamic Application Security Testing solution from DefenseCode – WebStrike
DefenseCode is delighted to announce the launch of a brand new application security solution – WebStrike. DefenseCode WebStrike’s is a DAST (Dynamic Application Security Testing) solution for comprehensive security audits of active web applications and represents a perfect companion to our ThunderScan Static Application Security Testing solution, as the two solutions are complementary and offer complete security coverage of the development pipeline.
It’s designed to execute more than 5000 Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures tests for various web server and web technology vulnerabilities. It is capable of discovering more than 60 different vulnerability types (SQL Injection, Cross Site Scripting, Path Traversal, etc.), including OWASP Top 10.
WebStrike as with ThunderScan is designed to be used out of the box requiring virtually no user input. Powered by a REST API and a client/server architecture, it enables easy integration and automation of dynamic security testing.
- Ubiquitous AI Corporation appointed as DefenseCode’s partner
- DefenseCode announces GitHub Action to provide SAST solution for developers
- DefenseCode ThunderScan® SAST 2.1.0 added support for Go and ABAP languages
- ThunderScan® Enterprise SAST Now Supports Linux
- DefenseCode ThunderScan® Added Support for COBOL