DefenseCode ThunderScan® SAST Added Support for Groovy, TypeScript and ColdFusion
DefenseCode is pleased to announce that three more programming languages have been added to an already wide range of programming languages supported by the DefenseCode ThunderScan® SAST solution. One of the main DefenseCode missions is to identify client demands and quickly meet and exceed our clients expectations. Demand for Groovy (and Grails framework), ColdFusion and TypeScript support was something we have immediately taken into consideration and implemented. Like most contemporary languages, Groovy, ColdFusion and TypeScript are affected by common threats such as SQL Injection, Cross-Site Scripting, Command and Code injections, etc. ThunderScan® can help you identify these security flaws during all stages of development and give you the chance to fix them before they become a true threat for your organization.
DefenseCode will continue improving the coverage, accuracy and overall performance of our SAST solution.
- Ubiquitous AI Corporation appointed as DefenseCode’s partner
- DefenseCode announces GitHub Action to provide SAST solution for developers
- DefenseCode ThunderScan® SAST 2.1.0 added support for Go and ABAP languages
- ThunderScan® Enterprise SAST Now Supports Linux
- DefenseCode ThunderScan® Added Support for COBOL