DefenseCode ThunderScan® Added Support for Python and Ruby/RoR
DefenseCode is pleased to announce that two more programming languages have been added to an already wide range of programming languages supported by the DefenseCode ThunderScan® SAST solution. Python/Django and Ruby/RoR support is another step forward in DefenseCode’s mission to provide the best information security solutions on the market. Like most contemporary languages, Python and Ruby are affected by common threats such as SQL Injection, Cross-Site Scripting, Command and Code injections, etc. ThunderScan® can help you identify these security flaws during all stages of development and give you the chance to fix them before they become a true threat for your organization.
DefenseCode will continue improving the coverage, accuracy and overall performance of our SAST solution.
- DefenseCode ThunderScan® SAST 2.1.0 added support for Go and ABAP languages
- ThunderScan® Enterprise SAST Now Supports Linux
- DefenseCode ThunderScan® Added Support for COBOL
- DefenseCode ThunderScan® SAST Added Support for Groovy, TypeScript and ColdFusion
- DefenseCode Appoints Harry Dehaly as Global Director of Sales