DefenseCode Appoints Harry Dehaly as Global Director of Sales
DefenseCode is pleased to announce that Harry Dehaly has been appointed as Global Director of Sales. He will be responsible for developing our sales strategies and operations for our advanced SAST and DAST technologies for Key accounts and Channels.
Harry will be in charge of implementing and managing the sales activities, identify new market opportunities and define the actions required to bring a new dynamic to our business. We wish him an excellent integration and success within the DefenseCode team.
Prior to joining DefenseCode, Harry was Sales Director at Programming Research for 18 years, where he was in charge of the marketing strategy and the international business development.
- Latest Generation of Dynamic Application Security Testing solution from DefenseCode – WebStrike
- Ubiquitous AI Corporation appointed as DefenseCode’s partner
- DefenseCode announces GitHub Action to provide SAST solution for developers
- DefenseCode ThunderScan® SAST 2.1.0 added support for Go and ABAP languages
- ThunderScan® Enterprise SAST Now Supports Linux