Announcing DefenseCode and DSquare partnership
We are proud to announce our WebScanner gained a powerful ally – D2 Elliot made by our new partners from DSquare Security. As you probably already know, DefenseCode WebScanner can find security vulnerabilities in your websites in a matter of minutes. WebScanner stops there – when it’s finished it generates the report and goes back to sleep until you give him another site to scan.
That’s where the Elliot jumps in – Elliot can take the results from the WebScanner and enable you to turn them into working exploits with just a few clicks of the mouse button. And much more.
DefenseCode will provide a limited time offer of 20% discount for users who purchase DefenseCode WebScanner and D2 Elliot bundle.
Check out the short video of those two working as a team below:
- DefenseCode ThunderScan SAST 2.1.0 added support for Go and ABAP languages
- ThunderScan Enterprise SAST Now Supports Linux
- DefenseCode ThunderScan Added Support for COBOL
- DefenseCode ThunderScan SAST Added Support for Groovy, TypeScript and ColdFusion
- DefenseCode Appoints Harry Dehaly as Global Director of Sales